Espro P7 Coffee Press - Polished Stainless
The Espro Press takes French presses to another level with precision coffee brewing. This French press will preserve all of the freshly brewed flavors and aromas by micro-filtering twice with a unique metal filter. The micro-filter keeps grounds out of your cup and lets aromatic oils in, giving your cup of java a stronger flavorful bite. The plunger may look a little funny, like a miniature coffee filter basket on a stick, but it works great!
- Multiple Sizes: Espro offers a single serving for one at 8oz, an 18oz size, or a 32oz so you can share the great flavors with friends and family in one sitting.
- Double-Filter: Filters out grounds from your coffee and the micro-filter prevents silt from ending in the bottom of your cup.
- Sturdy Structure: Made of stainless steel it gives your carafe a chic look and durable feel.
A Note About Coffee & Cups
Let us break it down for you: Although 8 ounces equals a cup in the baking world, a US cup of coffee is measured at 6 ounces and a European cup of coffee is measured at 4.25 ounces. This is why we sometimes list ounces to paint a more accurate picture of capacity.
- Choose Your Size - The Espro Press comes in three sizes to choose from.
- Micro-Filter - The micro-filter prevents unwanted silt at the bottom of your cup.
- Heavy, Man - The stainless steel French press could really hurt if you drop it on your toes, it's heavy!
- Careful! - The plunger and filter basket take up more volume than you would expect. Do not overfill the carafe with grounds and water or there could be a hot mess on your hands!
How Does it Compare?
Manufacturer Data: Espro Press Medium: 18 oz
Crew Review Data For Comparison
- Empty Pot (to the rim): 32 oz
- Tbs Coarse Ground Coffee: 6 tbs
- Hot Water Added: 20 oz
- YIELD: 16 oz
Manufacturer Data: Espro Press Large: 32 oz
Crew Review Data For Comparison
- Empty Pot (to the rim): 54 oz
- Tbs Coarse Ground Coffee: 10 tbs
- Hot Water Added: 36 oz
- YIELD: 32 oz
Tips and Tricks
Like a richer cup of coffee? Experiment with adding another tablespoon of coarse ground coffee.
What it Covers: Espro tampers, frothing pitchers and french presses
Length: 1 Year
Who Supports the Warranty: Espro
Warranty Contact Information: 604-366-3392 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Note: Please note that Espro will repair calibrated tampers, have replacement filters and shafts available for presses, and will replace pitchers and Dillinger tampers if they are deemed defective and still covered by warranty.
Care and Maintenance
- We recommend that you clean your press with soap and warm water after use.
User Manuals for your Espro Press
Articles Related to the Espro Press
Videos Featuring the Espro Press
8oz: 3 inches | 18oz: 5.75 inches with handle | 32oz:
8oz: 8 inches | 18oz: 9.5 inches with lid | 32oz:
Product Weight (lbs.)
If you’re a fan of French press coffee, then you’ll love these unique presses by Espro. Featuring a double filtered process that helps to eliminate sludge, Espro’s simple press produces the ideal cup. Thanks to its vacuum-insulated stainless-steel walls it also keeps your coffee hot for hours without a risk of cracking. Espro offers a great collection of presses, including traditional and travel French presses that you can take with you wherever you go. Seattle Coffee Gear also carries some useful Espro accessories like frothing pitchers and tampers.