Varia Multi-Brewer Coffee Maker
Try out every brew method imaginable with the Varia Multi-Brewer. Designed to cover all the home coffee basics, the Varia packs in French press, moka pot, and pour over attachments (opening up tea, cold brew, and stovetop kettle functionality) in a sleek unified design. Best of all, the Varia's precision filter screens are designed to all work with the same grind— simply select your coffee style of the day and get to brewing. Included is everything you need to get started, including an easy-to-follow brew guide, 02 style paper pour over filters, and a spare set of gaskets.
- 3 Brew Methods - Key to the Varia is its pour over cone, press lid, and moka pot base attachments. Each fits the brew vessel perfectly.
- Second Function - The Varia includes a separate screen for tea or cold brew; while removing all filters let you use the vessel as a small stovetop kettle.
- Unified Grind - Simply dial in your pour over grind, and use it for all other brew methods.
- Graduated - The double-wall steel vessel features graduated lines for quick measurements, while the French press base offers suggested lines for 1/2 or full pot grounds.
- Spare Gaskets - A spare set of seals means you'll be brewing coffee happily for years.
- One Grind - The Varia is designed to use one grind setting for every type of brew method! Simply get the pour over dialed in and use that grind across all settings.
- Many Brews - For coffee lovers, the Varia brewer lets you pick and choose your brew method of the moment without having to buy and store individual brewers.
- Parts on Parts - The downside of one brewer that does it all is the sheer number of pieces that go into it. Keep track of your parts.
How Does it Compare?
Brew sizes for each method below:French Press: 18 ozPour Over: 18 ozMoka Pot: 6 ozCold brew: 18 ounces
Tips and Tricks
Consider saving the (very good) packaging for component storage.
What it Covers: The Varia Multi Brewer
Length: 1 Year
Who Supports the Warranty: Varia Brewing
Warranty Contact Information: Click Here
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? No
Product Weight (lbs.)
Stainless Steel and Plastic
500 or 850 ml
Max/Min Ounces per Pot