Hario Buono Coffee Drip Kettle - Copper
Turn your morning coffee ritual into a work of art. The new Hario Buono Coffee Drip Kettle hearkens back to your grandmother's copper-clad cookware and makes a bold statement in the modern age of stainless steel and glossy plastic. But, its looks are more than skin deep, the kettle continues Hario's quality design with an ergonomic handle in contrasting brass and a rich, mahogany-hued lid knob. The Buono's function is as beautiful as its form; delicate streams of water coalesce from the classic gooseneck spout in easily controlled portions for amazing pour over accuracy.
- Show-stopping - The classic Buono beehive shape trades in its stainless steel roots for a look that will put the rest of your kitchen appliances to shame.
- Gooseneck Spout - The angled pour spout offers impressive control over water flow ideal for pour-over cones or other delicate applications.
- Ergonomic Handle - Cast in contrasting brass, the angled handle sports ergonomic curves made for fingers.
- Gorgeous - Copper is the king of fancy kitchenware, and the honeycomb shape of the kettle makes it sparkle from every angle.
- Control Freak - But in a good way! The bottom-mounted spout and narrow neck make controlling the flow of water a breeze. We liked it better than the Bonavita's gooseneck.
- Quick Heat - The smaller 0.9-liter size and wide base gets water up to temperature fast (and makes the kettle easier to pour).
- Loose Lid - While it doesn't effect usage in any way (thanks to the gooseneck's low mount point) we wish the kettle's lid was just a bit more snug.
- Hot Handle - The brass handle gets quite warm when heating on a stovetop.
How Does it Compare?
The gooseneck spout offers the same great level of control as on the classic steel Buono, but the curved brass handle is more comfortable in the hand than the latter's plastic.
Tips and Tricks
Make sure the steam vent holes are facing away from the handle, for obvious reasons.
Warranty Information for the Hario Buono Coffee Drip Kettle - Copper
Caring for the Hario Buono Coffee Drip Kettle - Copper
- Rinse out kettle after every use.
- Descale interior of kettle as needed. We use Dezcal.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Copper & Nickel
Founded in 1921 in Japan as a manufacturer of heatproof glass, Hario is synonymous with innovative, high-quality coffee and tea equipment. You’re probably familiar with the iconic Hario coffee dripper—the Hario V60—but this cutting-edge company also produces a suite of portable hand grinders, coffee presses, servers, decanters, drip pots and other great accessories. Explore our selection at Seattle Coffee Gear for our favorite handpicked Hario products.