Brewista 1.2L Variable Temperature Kettle
Simplify your morning coffee routine with the Brewista Variable Temperature Kettle! A spiritual successor to the classic Bonavita Kettle, the Brewista offers refinements like a larger heating element, more controllable pour spout, larger capacity, and auto on functionality that promise to speed up your slow bar.
- Gooseneck Accuracy - A flow-restrictive gooseneck design and pointed spout gives the Brewista kettle slow, accurate control over pour.
- Auto-on - Program time and auto-on functionality to have hot water before your feet hit the floor in the morning.
- Large Capacity - A 1.2-liter max capacity gives you lots of water for large-batch brewing.
- Temperature Control - ?1 degree of variance means you can perfect your brew method down to the degree.
- Auto-on - Waking up to a piping hot kettle is incredibly useful. When paired with pre-measured beans, you could shorten your total brew to ~4 minutes start to finish.
- Count and Hold - Extra features like a count setting and a hold-temp button extend the kettles usefulness to new heights.
- Heavy - When filled to the full 1.2-liter capacity, the brewista kettle is pretty heavy and unwieldy to pour from.
How Does it Compare?
Similar to the Bonavita Variable Temp Kettle, the Brewista Kettle adds a clock and auto-on functionality, so you can wake up to hot water for tea or coffee.
Warranty Information for the Brewista 1.2L Variable Temperature Kettle
What it Covers: Electric kettles and scales
Length: 1 Year
Who Supports the Warranty: Brewista
Warranty Contact Information: 888-538-8683
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Caring for the Brewista 1.2L Variable Temperature Kettle
- Empty kettle of excess water after every use.
- Soap out weekly.
- Descale as needed, generally every 2-3 months.
User Manuals for your Brewista 1.2L Variable Temperature Kettle
Product Weight (lbs.)
Stainless Steel and Plastic