Breville Variable Temperature Kettle
When a precise temperature matters, the Breville Variable Temperature Kettle is ready to meet all of your water-boiling needs. This 1500-watt electric kettle has five programmed brewing temperatures intended to craft perfectly warmed green tea (175°F), white tea (185°F), oolong tea (195°F), French press (200°F) and regular boiling water (212°F). Designed with a stylish brushed, stainless-steel multi-directional base and jug, Breville's kettle suits both left- and right-handed users and features water-level indicators with blue backlighting. Not ready for your hot water right this second? The Variable Temperature Kettle holds temperatures up to 20 minutes.
- Preset Temperature Control - The Breville Variable Temperature Kettle features five programmed brewing temperatures
- Great Design - This kettle's sleek, brushed stainless-steel construction makes it a sophisticated addition to your tea and coffee tools
- Holds a Temperature for 20 Minutes - If you're not exactly ready for your hot water, the Variable Temperature Kettle will maintain the desired temperature for up to 20 minutes
How Does it Compare?
The Breville Variable Temperature Kettle BKE820XL is a large capacity kettle at 1.8L maximum. This is great for brewing French press and full pots of tea. Consider a gooseneck kettle if you are doing pour over coffee for better control.
Tips and Tricks
A Note About Coffee & Cups
Let us break it down for you: Although 8 ounces equals a cup in the baking world, a US cup of coffee is measured at 6 ounces and a European cup of coffee is measured at 4.25 ounces. This is why we sometimes list ounces to paint a more accurate picture of capacity.
What it Covers: Breville espresso machines, grinders and blenders
Length: 2 Years Oracle Touch, Oracle, Dual Boiler, Barista Touch, Barista Pro, Bambino and Precision Brewer, 1 Year (All other new equipment)
Who Supports the Warranty: Breville USA
Warranty Contact Information: 866-273-8455
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? Yes (Espresso Machines Only)
Can SCG Repair? Yes Read more about our repair services.
Note: Please register your product with Breville for warranty support.
Care and Maintenance
- Descale every few months. We recommend using Cleancaf.
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly.
- Soap out the inside of the carafe on a regular basis. Use Cleancaf if necessary to remove residue.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Brushed Stainless Steel
Breville’s range of espresso machines, drip brewers, and grinders seek to make gourmet coffee easier in the home. From the perfect starter espresso machine to smart, powerful brewers, Breville brings something for everyone. Founded in 1932, Breville is known for producing espresso machines, drip brewers, and grinders that embrace usability without sacrificing performance.