Ratio Six Drip Coffee Maker
A soft touch is all it takes to get your morning pot of coffee, perfectly. The Ratio Six offers functional form in spades, no high-tech surprises, and no hacky workarounds for an excellent cup of coffee. The base brewer features a classic tube boiler, standard flat-bottom filters, and a volume-oriented steel carafe—much like any other brewer on the market. What sets the Ratio Six apart is its attention to detail—like a wide spray head and optional heat shield that keeps the Six's coffee bed fully saturated at the ideal temperature for brewing coffee. Meanwhile it's 40-ounce capacity and well-insulated carafe ensures every cup comes out as good as the first. When everything is managed for you, you can forget all about how you're making coffee, and start enjoying coffee instead. Sip simply with the Ratio Six Coffee Maker.
- One Touch Brew - Add up to 1.3 liters of water to the Six's water tank, touch the brew button, and let the machine do the rest.
- Auto-Bloom - A built-in bloom phase helps give a better extraction for fresher coffee.
- Stainless Steel Case - A subtly sleek steel case adds to the Six's premium feel.
- Flat Basket Filters - Classic flat bottom filter offer easy, even extractions—especially when brewing a full 40-ounce pot.
- Optional Heat Shield - For those who want their coffee as hot as possible, a silicon-rimmed heat shield fully encloses the spray arm to the pot.
- Good Coffee - The Ratio Six does one thing really well: It makes a practically unbeatable pot of coffee—no stirring with a spoon or digging through submenus required.
- To Be Button-Free - The sheer absence of knobs, switches, screens, and buttons make the Ratio Six an almost-anachronistic joy to use.
- Flat Bottom Filter - We generally prefer the flat bottom filter for full pots of drip coffee.
- Sticky Heat Shield - We loved the coffee with the optional heat shield, but inserting it or removing it from the brewer becomes much more difficult.
- Pause And Pour - The Ratio Six has no drip-stop function.
What it Covers: Ratio coffee makers
Length: 5 Year Limited Warranty
Who Supports the Warranty: Ratio, for full details, see Ratio's warranty page.
Warranty Contact Information: 800.261.9640
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? No
Care and Maintenance
- Discard paper filter and grounds after every use
- Empty and rinse out carafe after every use
- Clean out brewer with Ratio Wash regularly
Product Weight (lbs.)
Auto Shut Off
Max/Min Ounces per Pot
Warm Up: Brew Time