Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine - Black - Manufacturing Marked
Note: Fresh off the line at Rancilio's factory outside of Milan, these Silvia units carry some minor manufacturing case marks that we just couldn't sell at full price. For a limited time, receive the newest model of the Black Rancilio Silvia at a discount—only at SCG!
Sturdy stainless-steel casing, brass components throughout and a commercial-style steam wand make the Rancilio Silvia one of the best machines on the market for the home espresso enthusiast. Simple, reliable and powerful, the Silvia can produce espresso and milk drinks just like its cafe counterparts. The Rancilio Silvia has established a reputation for reliability that has truly stood the test of time, with its first model being released in the late 1990's only to see loyal fanbase develop and spread all across the globe. Join the club at a fraction of the cost with our limited supply Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine!
- Classic Espresso - The Silvia has been in production for over 20 years—making it one of the most stable espresso platforms on the market.
- Single Boiler - The single 12-ounce brass boiler serves double duty for both brewing and steaming.
- Powder Coat Case - The Silvia's stainless black coated steel case and iron frame offers sturdy service and a sleek, functional look.
- Professional Components - Built after the designs in Rancilio's commercial lineup, the Silvia offers a coffee shop feel in a kitchen-size package.
- Pressure Release System - The commercial-grade pressure relief system utilizes a 3-way solenoid valve which makes for easier cleanup?either by reducing splatter and allows for backflushing during cleaning.
- Compact Case - The Silvia's paper-sized footprint and low 13 inch height makes it suited for the smallest of spaces.
What it Covers: Rancilio home espresso machines and grinders
Length: 1 year parts and labor (Silvia and Rocky)
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? Yes (Silvia only)
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
- Fit blind basket and backflush with water daily
- Backflush every other week using a detergent like Cafiza.
- Ensure water softness or use filtered water before filling machine
Product Weight (lbs.)
Warm Up: Brew Time
Auto Shut Off
Founded by Roberto Rancilio in 1927, Rancilio has long been an authority in the espresso world. The brewers and grinders built by this brand present a great starting point for a home espresso set up. Their home machines are easy to get started on, but with some practice and care you’ll be producing café quality beverages from the comfort of your kitchen.