Seattle Coffee Gear Media Kit
Founded in 2005, Seattle Coffee Gear is focused on helping people make coffee they love. SCG offers retail services to customers across the United States via seattlecoffeegear.com. We feature hundreds of different home espresso machines, coffee makers, coffee grinders and related accessories from renowned brands such as Baratza, Bonavita, Breville, DeLonghi, Miele, Rocket Espresso, Philips Saeco, Rancilio,and Technivorm. In addition to our impressive coffee equipment selection, we also offer freshly roasted coffee from a variety of speciality coffee roasters from roasters across North America, as well as European favorites like LavAzza and Bristot.
Alongside our ecommerce website, we operate two retail locations in the greater Seattle area. With a focus on customer education and excellent service, our stores are designed to provide a more hands-on experience for people interested in learning more about coffee and equipment. Many of the machines we offer are set up for live demonstration so customers can experience how they work while tasting the coffee they produce prior to purchase.
Finally, we offer a wide range of educational resources and product reviews via our blog, YouTube channel, and website to help customers make the right choice when buying a machine.
"We are very excited about the growth Seattle Coffee Gear has achieved over the last decade, and we're proud of the resources our team has put together to help consumers select the right equipment to make coffee they love at home. We intend to continue to share our knowledge and experience with the coffee community and now that we've grown up a bit, we have more talented coffee experts working for us to help educate everyone make a great cup of coffee."
- Mike Atkinson, Seattle Coffee Gear CEO
What Makes Us Different
- We’re focused on you: We want you to find the equipment that is right for you, so we offer unbiased advice in a low-pressure sales environment.
- We know these machines inside and out: We test and review all models thoroughly (and use them often ourselves), so we know the good, the bad, and the ugly. We’re always happy to share it with you.
- We have an in-house authorized repair center: We offer extensive repair services on a number of machines, whether you bought it from us or not. In addition, we are an authorized warranty repair center for many name brands like Rancilio, La Marzocco, Saeco, and more.
- We offer select warranties: Many of our new models come with a 1-year warranty on parts and labor; we also provide additional years of coverage on many of the machines we carry. In addition, our certified refurbished equipment comes with a 6-month warranty.
- We have retail stores in Lynnwood WA, and Kirkland, WA: Both of our stores offer helpful staff, free coffee tastings, and the ability to try just about any machine before you buy. We also ship nationally and are happy to help you over the phone and through chat at seattlecoffeegear.com.
For media inquires, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our logos here. Please just don't modify them.