Mazzer Super Jolly Commercial Espresso Grinder
Impress your caffeine-loving customers with a Mazzer Super Jolly Low RPM Commercial Burr Grinder on your counter. It's designed with top-of-the-line functionality that can handle grinds for hundreds of cups of coffee a day. The Super Jolly is an ideal grinder for every coffee style from super fine to exceedingly coarse. Mazzer gave its Super Jolly a stepless adjustment control, which allows for on the fly adjustment of the grind, plus a doser that allows between 5.5g and 9.0g of grounds to be dispensed at a time.
- Large Capacity - The sturdy clear plastic bean hopper with finger guard holds holds a whopping 2.7 pounds of beans.
- Consistent Grind - The 64mm stable steel burr grinders are flat (rather than conical) and remove for easy cleaning. Designed to operate at a super low RPM (rotations per minute) so that minimal heat builds up and is transferred to your beans.
- Stepless Adjustment - Features a stepless micro-metrical grind adjustment with a simple twist of the wheel handle for total control over the precise grind of your beans.
- Dosing Control - Use the dosing control to advance between 5.5g to 9.0g of fresh espresso at a time.
- Timer - This model includes a timer so you can set the grind and not have to constantly watch it.
- Large Hopper - Super large hopper holds 2.7 pounds of beans.
- Large Size - With large quantities and output comes a huge footprint. This is not a machine that can be tucked under a counter.
- Too Much Machine? - This is a high quality, high quantity commercial style grinder. Make sure the features fit your home needs.
What it Covers: Mazzer grinders
Length: 1 Year
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
- Clean burrs on a weekly to bi-weekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product such as Grindz.
- Remove and hand was bean hopper and lid with warm water and soap as needed.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards
Bean Hopper Capacity
No Progamming - All Manual
Stepless - Infinite Settings
Burr - Flat Steel
Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Drip Coffee
In the coffee world, the Mazzer grinder is truly beloved. Mazzer was founded by Luigi Mazzer, who produced his first grinder using heavy-duty parts in the 1950s. Featuring stepless adjustment for infinite grind settings plus powerful motors and steel burrs, Mazzer grinders are true workhorses that you’ll see in many bustling coffee shops. They’re known for producing consistent, flavorful coffee and espresso grounds time and again, so they’re ideal for commercial applications. Shop for that perfect commercial grade Mazzer Grinder today at Seattle Coffee Gear!