Mazzer Mini E Espresso Grinder - Type B
The Mazzer Mini Electronic Grinder looks like an art deco cross between a gum ball dispenser and a Peugeot. You were thinking it too, right?! A wonderfully goofy mix of industrial chic and utilitarian goodness together in one bean grinding package. It has a stepless grind adjustment and while it doesn't have a traditional dosing hopper, it still has programmable dosing so filling your portafilter using the Mazzer Mini has never been easier.
- Large Capacity - The sturdy clear plastic bean hopper with finger guard holds holds a whopping 1.3 pounds of beans and features an integrated trap door that allows for easy changing of beans without emptying.
- Consistent Grind - The stable stainless steel 64mm burr grinders are flat (rather than conical) and remove for easy cleaning. Designed to operate at a low RPM (rotations per minute) so that minimal heat builds up and is transferred to your beans.
- Doserless - While it doesn't have a traditional dosing hopper, it still has programmable dosing. You control between 4 and 16 grams per measure.
- Stepless Control - Revel in having precise control over the consistency of your grind.
- Large Hopper - Super large hopper holds 1.3 pounds of beans.
- Doser Control - The precise operation you get from the doser is a nice touch if you want complete control over how much is loaded into your portafilter.
- No Reference Marks - Because there is no end to the turns on the step less knob, there are no markers to help you recall your grind settings from each use.
- Too Much Machine? - This is a high quality, high quantity commercial style grinder. Make sure the features fit your home needs.
How Does it Compare?
The Mazzer Minis come in three configurations: a 58mm Mazzer Mini Flat Burr Espresso Grinder with a physical doser on the front, a 64mm Mazzer Mini Electronic Type A Espresso Grinder with programmable dosing functionality atop a funnel, and the 64mm Mazzer Mini Electronic Type B Espresso Grinder with a funnel and dosing begins when you tap the portafilter up against it. Also throw into the mix the branded Rocket Mazzer Minis which are essentially similar in a matching casing style for Rocket espresso machines.
Tips and Tricks
Do not remove the wire grid from the funnel exit chute. This is an anti-static feature.
What it Covers: Mazzer grinders
Length: 1 Year
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
- Clean burrs on a weekly to biweekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product such as Grindz.
- Remove and hand wash bean hopper and lid with warm water and soap as needed.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards
Bean Hopper Capacity
Programmable Dosing Functionality
Stepless - Infinite Settings
Burr - Flat Steel
Turkish, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Drip Coffee
In the coffee world, the Mazzer grinder is truly beloved. Mazzer was founded by Luigi Mazzer, who produced his first grinder using heavy-duty parts in the 1950s. Featuring stepless adjustment for infinite grind settings plus powerful motors and steel burrs, Mazzer grinders are true workhorses that you’ll see in many bustling coffee shops. They’re known for producing consistent, flavorful coffee and espresso grounds time and again, so they’re ideal for commercial applications. Shop for that perfect commercial grade Mazzer Grinder today at Seattle Coffee Gear!