Jura Ena Micro 90 Superautomatic Espresso Machine
One of Jura's most popular footprints gets a welcome update with the Jura ENA Micro 90 Superautomatic Espresso Machine. The same size and shape as the Ena Micro 9, the new Micro 90 packs in Jura's Aroma G3 conical grinder and Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P) brew group, first introduced in the Z6 and E8. Alongside its improved shot-pulling prowess, you'll still get the renowned milk siphon system, Clearyl water filters and energy-saving profiles you've come to love in Jura machines.
- Tiny Espresso - One of the smallest superautomatic footprints on the market, this machine will fit almost anywhere.
- One-touch Brewing - Get a piping hot cappuccino or espresso in-hand in seconds.
- P.E.P Brewing - Jura's patented pulse extraction process varies pressure in the brew group to draw out more nuanced flavors in every shot.
- Energy Efficient - Designed to sip energy, the Micro 90 features programmable auto-off times and zero-energy draw when switched off.
- Milk Siphon Auto Steam - A side-mounted milk siphon system offers easy cleanup and effort-free milk drinks.
- Teensy - Apartment dwellers and tiny kitchen-owners rejoice! The Micro 90 is one of the best one-touch options out there for limited-space lattes.
- PEP Shots - It sounds like silly marketing peak to us too, but there is a definite step-up in quality wth Jura's new brew units.
- Easy Milk - While not quite as good as a manual steam wand, the hands-free frothing and easy cleanup more than make up for it.
- Top-mounted Screen - You'll have to leave the Micro 90 partially pulled out if you want to keep it underneath a cabinet or shelf.
- Designed for Singles - The brewing chamber on the Micro 90 is designed to brew with smaller doses than its larger counterparts. We recommend single shots.
How Does it Compare?
The Micro 90 adds Jura's new PEP brew process, an updated grinder setup, and restyled buttons and menus to the case design of the original Micro 9.
Tips and Tricks
Since the Micro 90 doesn't have a built-in cup warmer, we recommend pulling some hot water into the cup first to pre-warm it!
What it Covers: Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
Length: 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment), 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
Who Supports the Warranty: Jura
Warranty Contact Information: 800-767-3554
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? No
Note:Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).
Care and Maintenance
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Thoroughly clean the milk hose after each use, and clean the auto frothing nozzle daily.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Milk Volume, Temperature, Shot Time
Plastic with Metal Finish
Variable; 2 to 5.4 inches
Auto Shut Off
Bean Hopper Capacity
Jura superautomatic espresso machines offer simplicity and performance whether you’re brewing a shot of espresso to be enjoyed on its own or in a classic café milk drink. With simple interfaces, easy to manage Clearyl water filtration, and Jura’s P.E.P. extraction process, these machines are a compelling option in the superauto category.
Compare Similar Machines
|Jura Ena 8 Superautomatic Espresso Machine||Miele CM6150 Coffee System||Miele CM5300 Coffee System|
As low as $1,899
As low as $1,899
As low as $1,499
|Auto Shut Off||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||5 ounces||12 oz||7 ounces|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum|
|Cup Clearance||Adjustable: 2 to 5 inches||Adjustable up to 5.5"||Adjustable; 3 to 5 inches|
|Depth||17.5||16.75 inches||18 inches|
|Height||12.75||14.12 inches||14 inches|
|Programmability||Milk Volume, Temperature, Dose, Favorites, Shot Time||Temperature, Dose, Custom Drinks, Profiles, Pre-infusion||Milk Volume, Temperature, Dose, Custom Drinks, Pre-infusion, Shot Time|
|Reservoir Size||1 L||62 oz||1.3 liters|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1:19||1:16|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Width||10.75||10 inches||9.5 inches|