Izzo Vivi PID Pro Espresso Machine
- SCG $75 Gift Card $75.00
- Seattle Coffee Gear 1 Year Extended Warranty $69.00
- Exclusive Setup Video - Izzo Vivi PID $29.99
- Heat-Exchange Prosumer E61 Machine
- All Stainless Steel Boiler
- PID Temperature Control and Shot Counter
- Compact Case Design
Take a shine to high-quality Italian manufacturing with the Izzo Vivi PID Pro Espresso Machine. Built with component quality and longevity in mind, this pint-size powerhouse packs in resilient stainless steel components throughout—including its 1.8-liter boiler, frame, and double-wall casing. The Vivi's brew circuit is equally overbuilt with an insulated heat-exchange style boiler, actively-heated E61 group, and electronic temperature management through a front-facing PID controller. Labor-saving niceties, like an automatic shot timer and low water alarm round out the Vivi for a compact, capable prosumer espresso experience.
- Stainless Steel Boiler - An insulated 1.8-liter boiler comes to temp quickly and holds heat well between shots.
- PID Accuracy - Temperature is managed electronically through a programmable PID that offers a tighter temperature range than mechanical pstats.
- Shot Timer - The Vivi's PID controller doubles as a shot timer—just the thing to help pull the best shot possible.
- Stainless Steel Case and Frame - An all-stainless frame and double wall construction throughout the case bring some of the best construction we've seen to a home espresso machine.
- E61 Group - A classic for a reason—E61 groups circulate water along the shot path for consistent temperatures from coffee to cup.
- Quick Heat - The relatively large heating element to boiler size gives the Vivi excellent heating times.
- Shiny Components - The sturdy stainless boiler, case and frame are excellent additions to a machine at this pricepoint.
- Shot Timer - Not a necessity by any stretch, but the easy-reading screen makes shots count and saves your final time for a few seconds once you finish brewing.
- Hot Touch - The small case size of the Vivi means your hand is pretty close to the group and steam valve whenever you adjust the PID.
Tips and Tricks
The Vivi is packaged without feet installed! Take care to set machine on its side to attach feet before placing on your counter.
What it Covers: Izzo espresso machines
Length: 1 year parts and labor
Who Supports the Warranty: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Warranty Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
- Wipe case down with soft microfiber towel
- Backflush daily; weekly with detergent.
- Make sure to drain boiler when storing or shipping.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Warm Up: Brew Time
Auto Shut Off
Izzo espresso machines offer a stunning, shiny start to your day. Izzo machines are some of the most powerful, advanced espresso machines available for home use. True prosumer products, Izzo machines are tough to master but rewarding to use. Our Izzo Plus machines offer all of the spectacular benefits of an Izzo espresso machine with the addition of stainless steel boilers. These upgraded machines are only available at Seattle Coffee Gear.
Compare Similar Machines
|Rocket Espresso Appartamento Espresso Machine||Nuova Simonelli Oscar II Espresso Machine||Breville Oracle BES980 Espresso Machine|
As low as $1,690
As low as $1,295
|Auto Shut Off||No||No||Yes|
|Available Portafilters||Pressurized, Non-Pressurized, Bottomless||Non-Pressurized, Bottomless||Pressurized and Non-Pressurized, Bottomless|
|Boiler Design||Heat Exchanger||Heat Exchanger||Double Boiler|
|Boiler Material||Brass/Copper||Copper||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Volume||1.8 L||2 liter|
|Cup Clearance||3.5 inches||4 inches||4 inches|
|Depth||17 inches||16 inches||15 inches|
|Height||14.25 inches||16 inches; extra height needed for reservoir access||18 inches|
|Programmability||No||Shot Time||PID, Pre-infusion, Shot Time, No, Milk Temperature, Milk Foam|
|Reservoir Size||2.5 L||2.8 liter||84 ounces|
|Recommended For||Coffee Press|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||10 minutes|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Width||10.5 inches||12 inches||16.25 inches|