Hario Coffee Dripper V60 - Copper - Medium - 02
Slick as a bullet, the rifled walls and polished copper finish of the Hario V60 deliver delicious pour over coffee with the speed and consistency you've come to expect from the V60 Method. The copper build of this V60 offers greater resiliency than glass or ceramic, as well as better heat retention than plastic.
- Brewing Beauty - The beautifully polished copper and brass construction makes a great conversation piece.
- Heat Retention - Copper's heat-retentive properties mean that this V60 comes to temp quickly. Pre-heating the cone offers consistent results pour after pour.
- V60 Simplicity - Add a filter, bloom and brew. The V60-style of brewing is a world-standard for a reason.
- Fancy - The copper V60 looks good on everything, mugs, glasses, carafes, buckets, you name it.
- Rifle Accurate - The embossed cone swirls, as in all V60 set ups, help reduce water channeling for full, repeatable coffee extraction.
- Don't Cut Yourself With That Sharp Edge - The throwback design and polished copper may be a little too alternative for your current kitchen design theme.
- On a Related Note... - The actual edges of the copper V60 cone don't feel as good as their glass and ceramic counterparts.
How Does it Compare?
The copper V60 is much less likely to break compared to glass or ceramic pour over models.
Tips and Tricks
There is a handle there for a reason, you're likely to burn yourself if you grab the cone mid-brew.
Care and Maintenance
- Wash out and thoroughly dry your V60 after every use.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Copper & Nickel
Founded in 1921 in Japan as a manufacturer of heatproof glass, Hario is synonymous with innovative, high-quality coffee and tea equipment. You’re probably familiar with the iconic Hario coffee dripper—the Hario V60—but this cutting-edge company also produces a suite of portable hand grinders, coffee presses, servers, decanters, drip pots and other great accessories. Explore our selection at Seattle Coffee Gear for our favorite handpicked Hario products.