Eureka Mignon Specialita Espresso Grinder
The Eureka Mignon Specialita walks the line between a focus on grind quality and unprecedented convenience for the home barista. The grinder starts with Eureka's attention to internals, coupling a 55mm flat burrset to a stepless grind system that adjusts from below the motor to make cleaning and disassembly easier. This winning combo comes ensconced in a sound-insulating case of thick metal mated with rubber mounts and gaskets that reduce the sound of crushing beans to a whisper. Finally, a programmable touchscreen makes it easy to set your espresso dose for easy accuracy.
- Silenced Grind - A sound-insulated case helps keep the Specialita quieter than most.
- Touchscreen Controls - Adjust your grind time for single, double and continuous modes with a backlit resistive touchscreen.
- 55mm Stepless Burrs - With the biggest burrs available on a Mignon; these hardened steel flat burrs make short work of coffee beans.
- Bottom Burr Adjust - By adjusting the grind from below the motor mount, the Specialita preserves your grind setting between disassemblies.
- New Chute - A wider chute design with Eureka's anti-clumping system makes for fluffier grounds.
- Better Burrset - It sounds like a small upgrade, but the grind quality with the Specialita's 55mm burrs is a nice step up from the Mignon's stock 50mm discs.
- Touchscreen - While a monochrome screen sounds a little dated, the high contrast and large digits make it exceptionally usable without looking out of place.
- Size - It's tough to find a grinder actually sized for the home kitchen that works as well as the Specialita.
- Touchscreen - The touchscreen is resistive, meaning it has a soft, flexible screen. You'll need to take care to press lightly.
Tips and Tricks
Press-and-hold the screen before turning on to see the grinders total shot count.
What it Covers: Eureka Grinders
- Home Use: 1 year parts and labor
- Commercial Use: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
- Wipe out hopper between refills
- Brush out burrs as needed, we recommend monthly
- Wipe down case with a soft microfiber cloth
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
Programmable Dosing Functionality
Stepless - Infinite Settings
Burr - Flat Steel
Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over
Eureka’s selection of grinders offer superior performance and grind quality. Built by hand in Florence, Italy, Eureka’s home and commercial grinders bring phenomenal coffee to the comfort of your kitchen. Powerful burrs in a variety of sizes and configurations provide high quality grounds that will enhance your brewing on any machine. Discover a full catalog of Eureka brewers and step up your coffee game today.