Eureka Mignon Notte Espresso Grinder
The Eureka Mignon Notte offers everything you need for excellent espresso in a streamlined, simplified package. Built by hand in Eureka's Florence factory, the Notte brings sturdy construction and simple operation at an unbeatable pricepoint. Designed alongside the rest of the Mignon line, the Notte offers the same metal casing, 50mm burrset, and precision stepless grind adjust—with a manual-only grind option. Simply press and hold to dose into your portafilter. Other Eureka innovations include a unique anti-clump ACE system, and their signature lower burr adjust—which lets you disassemble for cleaning without losing your grind setting. Built to last at a price that's hard to beat; the Eureka Mignon Notte may be the only espresso grinder you'll ever need.
- Espresso Accuracy - The high-sensitivity burr adjustments give the Mignon Notte excellent control for espresso grinds.
- Stepless Burrs - A free-moving burr adjust gives you near-infinite grind settings for excellent espresso.
- Metal Case - A sturdy metal case offers a premium feel in an elegant matte finish.
- Bottom-Burr Adjust - Unique to Eureka grinders, lower burr grind adjustments let you disassemble the burrs without losing your grind setting.
- Manual Dosing - Grind on-demand with a portafilter-activated switch.
- Built in Italy - The Notte is build by hand in Florence, Italy.
- Good Grinds - The Notte excels in classic espresso range, offering low retention and good consistency.
- Manual Mastery - We prefer the manual dosing on the Notte—not in the least because it encourages the use of a scale for accurate dosing.
- Value - The Notte offers excellent build quality compared to other grinders at its pricepoint.
- Any Color You Want So Long As It’s Black - The Notte is only available in black.
- Louder - Unlike the more expensive Mignon Silenzio, the Notte does not offer any sound insulation.
What it Covers: Eureka Grinders
- Home Use: 1 year parts and labor
- Commercial Use: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
- Wipe out hopper of excess oil between refills
- We recommend a grinder cleaner like Grindz, especially if using dark-roasted beans.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
No Progamming - All Manual
Stepless - Infinite Settings
Burr - Flat Steel
Metal and Plastic
Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over
Eureka’s selection of grinders offer superior performance and grind quality. Built by hand in Florence, Italy, Eureka’s home and commercial grinders bring phenomenal coffee to the comfort of your kitchen. Powerful burrs in a variety of sizes and configurations provide high quality grounds that will enhance your brewing on any machine. Discover a full catalog of Eureka brewers and step up your coffee game today.
Compare Similar Machines
|Baratza Sette 270 Grinder||Rancilio Rocky Coffee Grinder||Breville Smart Grinder Pro Coffee Grinder|
As low as $377
As low as $199.95
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepped - Macro and Micro Settings||Stepped - Macro Settings Only|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||10 ounces||8 oz||1 pound|
|Depth||9.5 inches||9.8 inches||8.50 inches|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Conical Steel||Burr - Flat Steel||Burr - Conical Steel|
|Height||15.75 inches||14.0 inches||15.25 inches|
|Recommended For||Espresso||Coffee Press, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Drip Coffee||Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Drip Coffee|
|Width||5.25 inches||4.7 inches||6.25 inches|