DeLonghi ECAM 23260SB Magnifica S Cappuccino Smart Superautomatic Espresso Machine (Certified Refurbished)
Condition:Delonghi Certified Refurbished GRADE A Product w/ 180 Day Delonghi Warranty
This product has been professionally refurbished and fully tested by Delonghi with minimal to no signs of cosmetic blemishes
Product is in Like New condition
One touch. That?s all it takes to enjoy authentic espresso and cappuccino beverages at home any time.
The De?Longhi Magnifica S Cappuccino Smart allows you to enjoy exceptional espressos, bold cappuccinos, creamy lattes and rich macchiatos in the comfort of your home, any time day or night. De?Longhi?s Automatic Cappuccino System creates perfectly layered espresso beverages, with dense, rich, long-lasting foam in every cup from start to finish. Combining a sleek, countertop-friendly design with the features of De?Longhi?s full-size machines, this compact fully automatic espresso and cappuccino machine makes it easy to customize your favorite beverages to meet your preferences.
With a host of user-friendly features the Magnifica S Cappuccino Smart lets you bring the coffee house to your home. The intuitive Select & Brew control panel makes it easy to choose and brew your favorite beverages, from single or double shots of espresso, to authentic barista quality cappuccinos and lattes with thick, long lasting foam. While the 15-bar brewing unit provides consistent results, so each cup is automatically brewed to the perfect temperature, richness and density and is easily removable for simple cleaning. The integrated burr grinder grinds fresh beans before every cup providing the freshest possible flavor and richest aroma. The integrated water filtration system prevents lime scale buildup and keeps drinks tasting their freshest cup after cup.
The Magnifica S Cappccino Smart embodies sleek Italian design in a space saving, countertop-friendly footprint.
EASY TO USE
Select and brew your preferred beverage in one touch. Choose from ristretto, espresso, low pressure coffee, cappuccino, and latte.
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FOAM
The De'Longhi LatteCrema System creates perfectly layered espresso beverages, with dense, rich, long lasting foam in every cup from start to finish.
CONSISTENT BREWING EVERY TIME
Each cup is automatically brewed to the perfect temperature, richness and density. ?And you can customize the settings to ensure it's always just the way you like it.
- Dimensions (l x w x h inches): 9.4 x 16.9 x 13.4
- Weight (Lbs): 25.9
- Rated voltage/Frequency (V~Hz): 110/120~50/60
- Input power (W): 1250
- Color: Silver and Black
- "LONG" coffee function: Yes
- Beans container capacity: 8.8 oz/250 gr
- Cappuccino system: Yes
- Coffee grounds container: 14 single/7 double espresso
- Cup holder: Yes
- De'Longhi LatteCrema System : Yes
- Descaling, cleaning and rinsing program: Yes
- Energy saving function: Yes
- Pump pressure (bar): 15
- Removable water reservoir: Yes
- Selection for 2 cups: Yes
- Stand-by function: Yes
- Water filter: Yes
- Pared-down Operation - Even early birds can navigate the simplistic menu options and select their morning coffee of choice. It brews in under a minute, too!
- Kitchen-sized - The Magnifica S squeezes a lot of technology in a fairly small footprint, especially when compared to other Delonghi models.
- Milk Carafe - The removable milk carafe and new frothing system makes one of the best superautomatic cappuccinos we've tested.
- Price Point - While you sacrifice the control and programmability of nicer models, the Magnifica Smart is a great value.
- Creaky - The case is plastic and the actual operation of the machine is loud and hollow sounding.
- Crowded Spouts - The Magnifica's small stature is great, but doesn't leave a lot of clearance between the milk carafe and the coffee spout.
- Oily Beans Beware - Like all superautomatics, the Magnifica Smart's grinder will clog on oily, dark-roast beans.
How Does it Compare?
The new Delonghi line adds better milk steaming and frothing capability over its predecessors with the addition of the LatteCrema system, as well as a lightly redesigned UI while moving access to the brew unit to the side of the machine behind the reservoir. The Magnifica S Smart features the click-knob control found on the Magnifica S, but lacks the screen, custom drink programming, one-touch cappuccino and milk menu buttons, coffee length settings and auto-on functionality of the Eletta and the Magnifica S.
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
What it Covers: DeLonghi espresso machines, coffee makers and grinders
Length: 1 Year (Small espresso machines, capsule machines, coffee makers, grinders and other electronics), 2 Years (Superautomatic espresso machines)
Who Supports the Warranty: DeLonghi
Warranty Contact Information: 800-322-3848
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes (Superautomatic espresso machines only). Read more about our repair services.
Care and Maintenance
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap) about once per week.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Dose, Shot Time
Plastic with Metal Finish
Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum
Adjustable; 3.25 to 5.5 inches
Warm Up: Brew Time
Auto Shut Off
Bean Hopper Capacity