Curtis TLP Thermal Low Profile Commercial Brewer
The Curtis TLP Thermal Low Profile Commercial Brewer is small but mighty. Petite enough to fit in a hobbit or goblin kitchen and with enough capacity to satisfy thirsty dwarves and elves. Whether your cafe is located in Middle Earth or on regular old planet Earth, everyone wants to maximize counter space.
- Advanced Digital System: Smart card control of the brewing process.
- Pulse Brew Technology: Three pulse brew options allow you to match your fresh ground coffee to the right brew recipe.
- Program the Temp: Factory set at 200 degrees with the ability to switch from 190 up to 206 degrees.
- Sprayhead Evenly saturates the coffee grounds to extract the richest, fullest flavor from every type of coffee.
- Clearance Brews into an airpot with clearance of 11.5 inches.
- Halvsies Able to brew a half pot as well, 42 oz/1.25 liters.
- Hot Water Convenient hot water spigot on the side.
âš WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Acrylamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
What it Covers: Wilbur-Curtis equipment
- Control boards: 3 years parts and labor
- Other: 2 years parts, 1 year labor
Or: Enter your machine's serial number at Curtis' Warranty Portal
Warranty Point of Contact: Wilbur Curtis Company Inc.
Information: Technical Support: 1-800- 995-0417
Product Weight (lbs.)
Since 1941, the Wilbur Curtis Co. has been producing commercial coffee systems, cappuccino dispensers and other coffee-related equipment for the most demanding environments. The company was founded by Wilbur Curtis in Los Angeles and went onto produce some of the most high-tech and impressive commercial coffee brewers around. Nearly 80 years later, Curtis is still family-owned and operated. The means Curtis truly cares about quality, precision, and performance. Seattle Coffee Gear offers Curtis coffee equipment for any commercial environment.