Curtis SLG Commercial Coffee Grinder
Buy it and forget it. Consistent, hard-working, and always ready for another bag of beans, the grinder is the unsung hero of coffee prep. It happens because the Curtis SLG Commercial Coffee Grinder is an automatic one-button work horse offering a consistent grind every time. The low profile design takes advantage of limited space while still offering a 5 pound capacity bean hopper. Take time to smell the roses, or the fresh ground coffee in this case!
- Solid State Timer: Ensures precise portion control in from 1 oz to 27 oz
- Click-Stop: Adjustable settings from extra coarse to fine espresso and everything in between
- Hopper Capacity: 5 pound capacity
- Chutes and Ladders: Gravity feed with smooth stainless steel hopper
- Additional Warranty: 40 months or 40,000 pounds of coffee on grinding burrs
Warranty Information for the Curtis SLG Commercial Coffee Grinder
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
What it Covers: Wilbur-Curtis equipment
- Control boards: 3 years parts and labor
- Other: 2 years parts, 1 year labor
Or: Enter your machine's serial number at Curtis' Warranty Portal
Warranty Point of Contact: Wilbur Curtis Company Inc.
Information: Technical Support: 1-800- 995-0417
Product Weight (lbs.)
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards
Bean Hopper Capacity
Burr - Flat Steel
Since 1941, the Wilbur Curtis Co. has been producing commercial coffee systems, cappuccino dispensers and other coffee-related equipment for the most demanding environments. The company was founded by Wilbur Curtis in Los Angeles and went onto produce some of the most high-tech and impressive commercial coffee brewers around. Nearly 80 years later, Curtis is still family-owned and operated. The means Curtis truly cares about quality, precision, and performance. Seattle Coffee Gear offers Curtis coffee equipment for any commercial environment.