Curtis ILGD Dual Hopper Commercial Coffee Grinder
When you receive an internet error it can be annoying, when you hit a grinding error, it is downright wasteful. Don't chance a 404 error on your grind! The Curtis ILGD dual hopper is designed to work in tandem with compatible Curtis coffee brewers for a seamless and consistent brew routine. One-Touch Control for Grind-to-Brew is possible when combined with the GEMGT or ThermoPro Brewers. Digital controls automatically select brewing cycle to correspond with selected grind quantity for error-proof brewing every time.
- Fully Programmable: Digital LED readout shows grind cycle length
- Infinite Grinding: From extra fine to extra course and everything in between
- Touchkey Control Panel: Longer working life than mechanical switches & a smooth surface for easy cleaning
- Batching It: Select from small, medium, or large batch
- Hopper Capacity: 7.5 pound capacity each side
- Additional Warranty: 40 months or 40,000 pounds of coffee on grinding burrs
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
What it Covers: Wilbur-Curtis equipment
- Control boards: 3 years parts and labor
- Other: 2 years parts, 1 year labor
Or: Enter your machine's serial number at Curtis' Warranty Portal
Warranty Point of Contact: Wilbur Curtis Company Inc.
Information: Technical Support: 1-800- 995-0417
Product Weight (lbs.)
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards
Bean Hopper Capacity
7.5 pounds each side
Burr - Flat Steel
Since 1941, the Wilbur Curtis Co. has been producing commercial coffee systems, cappuccino dispensers and other coffee-related equipment for the most demanding environments. The company was founded by Wilbur Curtis in Los Angeles and went onto produce some of the most high-tech and impressive commercial coffee brewers around. Nearly 80 years later, Curtis is still family-owned and operated. The means Curtis truly cares about quality, precision, and performance. Seattle Coffee Gear offers Curtis coffee equipment for any commercial environment.