Rancilio Classe 5 S Commercial Espresso Machine
Would you rather drive an automatic, or a manual? The Rancilio Classe 5 S takes the same boiler and element layout of the Classe 5 USB, and puts you in the driver's seat with full semi-automatic controls and a manual hot water control knob. You benefit from the same quick heat, quick recovery design and futuristic casing, with a pared down control cluster so that even brand new brewers know exactly how to pull a shot.
- Big Element, Tiny Boiler - This powerful design means you'll come up to temp quick, and recover quicker for busy days at the bar.
- Baristanomics - Work-saving design features like an ergonomically curved portafilter, C-Lever steam knob, and removable grid system make the Classe 5 S an easy-going appliance.
- Manual Brew, Hot Water - Simple start/stop brew buttons and manual steam and hot water knobs are intuitive and dead simple to use and maintain.
- Small Footprint - The Classe 5 is perfect for a small space or mobile cafe—especially the single group.
What it Covers: Rancilio commercial espresso machines and grinders
Length: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can SCG Repair? No
Care and Maintenance
- Backflush daily
- WIpe down drip tray and case with a damp rag regularly
1 Group: 16 inches | 2 Group Compact: 24 inches | 2 Group: 31 inches | 3 Group: 40 inches
1 Group: 1600W | 2 Group Compact: 2700W/3000W | 2 Group: 4300W | 3 Group: 6000W
1 Group: 110V | 2 Group Compact: 110/220V | 2 Group: 220V | 3 Group: 220V
1 Group: 4 L | 2 Group Compact: 5 L | 2 Group: 11 L | 3 Group: 16 L
Product Weight (lbs.)
Founded by Roberto Rancilio in 1927, Rancilio has long been an authority in the espresso world. The brewers and grinders built by this brand present a great starting point for a home espresso set up. Their home machines are easy to get started on, but with some practice and care you’ll be producing café quality beverages from the comfort of your kitchen.