Curtis G4 Gemini Twin Coffee Brewer
The Curtis G4 Gemini Coffee Brewer shares the traditional Gemini zodiac traits of adaptability and versatility! Part of the Gold Cup Series, a 4.3 inch touch screen controls the mighty brewer. Easy set up for time, temperature, volume and gourmet coffee needs like pre-infusion, pulse brewing and water bypass.
- Flexible: Brews .5, 1, or 1.5 gallon batches per side
- Digital Control: Brew premium gourmet coffee from global recipes with the push of a button
- Brewing Modes: Pre-infusion or pulse brew enhances coffee extraction
- Easy Set-Up: Factory settings deliver ideal results out of the box
- Display: Large well lit 4.3 inch display communicates functions at a glance
- Energy saver: Automatically reduces energy consumption when brewer is idle.
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
What it Covers: Wilbur-Curtis equipment
- Control boards: 3 years parts and labor
- Other: 2 years parts, 1 year labor
Or: Enter your machine's serial number at Curtis' Warranty Portal
Warranty Point of Contact: Wilbur Curtis Company Inc.
Information: Technical Support: 1-800- 995-0417
Product Weight (lbs.)
Since 1941, the Wilbur Curtis Co. has been producing commercial coffee systems, cappuccino dispensers and other coffee-related equipment for the most demanding environments. The company was founded by Wilbur Curtis in Los Angeles and went onto produce some of the most high-tech and impressive commercial coffee brewers around. Nearly 80 years later, Curtis is still family-owned and operated. The means Curtis truly cares about quality, precision, and performance. Seattle Coffee Gear offers Curtis coffee equipment for any commercial environment.