Breville Barista Touch BES880 Espresso Machine
- SCG $75 Gift Card $75.00
- Seattle Coffee Gear 1 Year Extended Warranty $69.00
- Touchscreen Control with Custom Drink Programming
- Built-in Espresso Grinder
- Programmable Milk Temperature and Texture
- PID-adjustable Temperature
With the Breville Barista Touch, becoming your own barista has never been easier. From a built-in espresso grinder to a temp-sensing automatic steam wand, the Barista Touch is designed from the ground-up to streamline your espresso experience. New features to the Breville Barista line include an updated thermocoil design for faster heat-up times and a crystal-clear touchscreen for setting and saving your favorite drink recipes.
- Intuitive Touchscreen - Easily navigate between drink options, prepare cafe-quality beverages (in three easy steps), and customize each one to suit your preferences with the touch of your finger.
- Built-in Grinder - The integrated conical stainless steel burr grinder keeps the foot print small while delivering just the right consistency and dose every time. Easily adjust the grind size and dose amount to dial in the perfect shot.
- Automatic Milk Steaming - Adjust the milk temperature and texture to create quality micro-foam totally hands-free. No secret barista skills required!
- Basket Options - Choose between pressurized and non-pressurized baskets depending on your brewing skills and comfort level.
- All-in-one - This machine and grinder combo machine is just the thing for beginners or those short on counter space.
- Steam Wand - One of the best takes on an automatic steam wand, this auto-aerating wand gives you nearly hands-free lattes.
- Touchscreen - The bright, responsive touchscreen is easy to navigate and save your drink recipes.
- A Little Expensive - The Barista Touch adds a lot of convenience, but is priced directly against Breville's Dual Boiler.
Tips and Tricks
Make sure to steam milk in a frothing pitcher! The temp sensor built-in to the drip tray needs to be able to read temperature accurately.
What it Covers: Breville espresso machines, grinders and blenders
Length: 2 Years Oracle Touch, Oracle, Dual Boiler, Barista Touch, Barista Pro, Bambino and Precision Brewer, 1 Year (All other new equipment)
Who Supports the Warranty: Breville USA
Warranty Contact Information: 866-273-8455
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? Yes (Espresso Machines Only)
Can SCG Repair? Yes Read more about our repair services.
Note: Please register your product with Breville for warranty support.
Care and Maintenance
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2 - 3 months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week
Product Weight (lbs.)
Temperature, Dose, Custom Drinks, Favorites, Shot Time, Milk Temperature, Milk Foam
Brushed Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum
Pressurized and Non-Pressurized
Warm Up: Brew Time
Auto Shut Off
Metal and Plastic
Breville’s range of espresso machines, drip brewers, and grinders seek to make gourmet coffee easier in the home. From the perfect starter espresso machine to smart, powerful brewers, Breville brings something for everyone. Founded in 1932, Breville is known for producing espresso machines, drip brewers, and grinders that embrace usability without sacrificing performance.
Compare Similar Machines
|Rocket Espresso R58 Cinquantotto Espresso Machine||Rancilio Silvia PID Espresso Machine||Breville Dual Boiler Espresso Machine BES920XL - Stainless Steel|
As low as $1,099
|Auto Shut Off||Yes||No||Yes|
|Available Portafilters||Non-Pressurized, Bottomless||Non-Pressurized, Bottomless||Non-Pressurized, Bottomless|
|Boiler Design||Double Boiler||Single Boiler||Double Boiler|
|Boiler Material||Brass/Copper||Brass||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Volume||1.7 L | 0.58 L||12 ounces||Espresso Boiler: 0.3L (10 ounces) | Steam Boiler: 0.95L (32 ounces)|
|Cup Clearance||3.5 inches||3 inches||4 inches|
|Depth||22.75 inches with portafilter||11.0 inches||15 inches|
|Height||16.75 inches||13.5 inches||15 inches|
|Programmability||Temperature, PID||PID, Pre-infusion, Shot Time||PID, Pre-infusion, Shot Time|
|Reservoir Size||2.5 L||67 ounces||84 ounces|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||3:30|
|Water Sources||Convertible - Internal Reservoir or Plumbed in||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Width||17 inches with PID||9.5 inches||16.25 inches|