Braun MultiServe KF9170SI Coffee Maker
Take your coffee to the next level with the Braun MultiServe KF9170 Coffee Maker. Built with exacting focus on quality and convenience, the MultiServe packs in 7 different brew options, auto-on programming, and dedicated options for over-ice and hot water—all in an SCA Gold Cup-rated package. Choose single cup or travel mug brew sizes for those on-the-go mornings—or swap to full carafe brews for lazy weekends around the house. Options for lighter or richer brews are also available, as well as an over ice option that cuts your brew water in half to dilute perfectly into your glass. All this comes wrapped in a sleek stainless case with an eye to the small details like a removable water tank, cup tray, and optional metal mesh filter for more full-bodied cups.
- Gold Cup Coffee - A dedicated Gold Cup setting ensures ideal brew temperature and time.
- Automatic - Program your MultiServe to wake up in the morning before you do.
- Brew Sizes - Choose single cup, travel mug, and full carafe brew sizes.
- Adjustable Temperature - Dial in brew temperature for new coffee recipes, tea, or hot water.
- Filter Options - Choose either the included goldtone mesh filter or paper #4 filters for your brew.
- Removable Water Tank - Remove the water tank for easy refills.
- SCA-Rated - It's exciting to see more options on the market for good drip coffee at home.
- Ergonomic Options - Little touches, like the fold down single cup shelf, removable water tank, and accent-color controls show the level of design put into the MultiServe.
- Over Ice - The dedicated over ice button cuts the amount of water used to brew into your favorite cup or mug. It's an excellent effort-saver for busy mornings.
- Complicated - There are a lot of controls on the MultiServe, familiarize yourself with its options early.
- Filter Choices - The #4 cone filter is widely available—but for full pot brews, flat bottom filters edge out these little filters and help reduce the risk of overflows.
How Does it Compare?
Need help choosing which Braun Coffeemaker is for you? There are three models of Multiserve available:
- KF9070: Slimmed down and simplified, this basic model removes the dedicated hot water spout and temperature adjustment of other models.
- KF9150WH/BL: Available in Black or White accents, this model offers a dedicated hot water spout and temperature options for tea or hot chocolate brewing.
- KF9170SI: An all stainless case with hot water controls included, this top-end option brings the looks and features both.
âš WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Acrylamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
What it Covers: Braun MultiServe coffee makers
Length: 3 Years
Who Supports the Warranty: Braun Household
Warranty Contact Information: 1 (888) 977-3578
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? No
Care and Maintenance
- Check your water hardness before set up. Use water filter as needed.
- Wash brew basket and carafe between uses.
- Wipe down case with a soft microfiber cloth.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Metal and Plastic
Braun is a leading name in kitchen equipment and household appliances. With a history of quality and performance behind the name, we’re excited to offer Braun’s Gold Cup Rated MultiServe drip brewers. Whether brewing for one or for a whole party of guests, Braun MultiServe brewers are a great way to get coffee you love every day. Shop Braun MultiServe brewers today!
Compare Similar Machines
|Oxo Brew 8-Cup Coffee Maker||Bonavita Connoisseur Coffee Maker||Breville Precision Brewer BDC400BSS With Glass Carafe|
Special Price $149.95 Regular Price $179.99
|Auto Shut Off||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Cup Clearance||7 inches||8 inches|
|Depth||10.5 inches||6.75 inches||7.5 inches|
|Height||13.5 inches||12.00 inches||15.75 inches|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||40 ounces||40 oz max||60 oz.|
|Programmability||Pre-infusion||Temperature, Profiles, Pre-infusion|
|Reservoir Size||40 Ounces||1.3 L||60 oz.|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||6:41||Variable Setting|
|Width||7 inches||11.25 inches||12 inches|