Bonavita 8-Cup Coffee Maker with Stainless Steel Carafe
The new Bonavita 8-cup Coffee Maker isn't just another high quality brewer with stunningly sleek lines! This updated brewer shares the simplicity of the previous version, but also acknowledges that drip brewing has evolved over the last few years and added a little extra care and thought to each brew cycle.
- Large Shower Head: The updated shower head allows for optimal coffee saturation, leaving no coffee ground untouched!
- U-Shape Filter Basket: The flat bottom, U-shape filter basket also works to fully saturate your coffee grounds for a full, robust flavor.
- Pre-Infusion: The pre-infusion mode allows your grounds time to bloom and reach their full flavor potential.
- Stainless Steel Carafe with Lid: The hefty 8-cup thermal carafe will keep your coffee toasty for about an hour when using the included pour-through lid.
- Honorable Mention - This updated brewer is SCAA (Specialty Coffee Association of America) certified, meaning it has passed rigorous tests with flying colors!
- Ideal Brew Temp - This updated coffee maker also brews at the ideal temperature range of 195° - 205°F, for the best possible flavor every time.
- No Programming - Bonavita sticks with the simpler side of brewing and does not include programmable options on this updated brewer, just one simple power switch. The pre-infusion process is also very manual, so you will need to hang out with your brewer until you're ready to begin the regular brew cycle.
Tips and Tricks
To activate the pre-infusion process, simply press and hold the power switch for approximately 5 seconds (or until your see the power switch flash), it will then pre-infuse and brew as normal.
To end the pre-infusion mode and begin regular brewing, press the power switch to deactivate power and then press and hold until the power switch flashes once.
To achieve the hottest coffee possible and maintain that heat a little longer, rinse some hot water in and around the inside of the carafe prior to brewing.
What it Covers: Coffee makers, Kettles, Scales & Pour over stands?
Length: 1 Year (Kettles, Scales, Metropolitan and Connoisseur Drip Brewers), 2 Years (BV1500TS and BV1900TS Drip Brewers)
Who Supports the Warranty: Bonavita. Warranty covers manufacturer defects only, carafes are not covered unless they arrive with cracks or defects.
Warranty Contact Information: 855-664-1252 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Care and Maintenance
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal or Cleancaf for descaling.
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly.
- Soap out the inside of the carafe and brew basket on a regular basis. Use Cleancaf if necessary to remove coffee stains or residue.
Product Weight (lbs.)
8 cups (40 ounces)
Auto Shut Off
Max/Min Ounces per Pot
Max: 40 ounces | Min: 20 ounces
Warm Up: Brew Time
6 minutes 30 seconds